In the current epidemic, measuring body temperature has become an important means of preventing and controlling the epidemic. Non-Contact Digital Thermometers have many advantages such as easy to use, fast and efficient, and avoid cross-infection. Therefore, they are widely used in airports, railway stations, supermarkets, communities and other places where people gather to conduct temperature detection and screening. Correct use is the key to obtaining accurate results, otherwise it may cause measurement errors. Because Infrared Thermometers are easily affected by the surrounding environment, the Medical Gowns Supplier reminds everyone to operate according to the following methods:
1.The switch and measurement are the same button. Press the "Switch / Measure" key to turn on the phone and enter the standby state; in the standby state, press the "Switch / Measure" key to measure. When the temperature is displayed on the screen or the end of the prompt, the measurement is completed, the time is about 1 second.
2.When measuring, remove your hair, avoid covering, and wipe away sweat, aim at the center of the forehead, at a distance of 3-5cm. Note that the thermometer cannot be moved away from the position where the temperature is measured before the measurement is completed.
3. When the person to be measured comes from a place with a large temperature difference from the measurement environment, it should stay in the measurement environment for at least 5 minutes, and then measure after the temperature is consistent with the environment, otherwise it will affect the measurement results.
4. Fever patients such as sweating on the forehead, using cold compresses and other cooling measures will make the measurement result low; hot compressing the forehead or close to the heat source will make the measurement result high. Should pay attention to ask and observe the above situation to avoid missed diagnosis.
5. When the thermometer is taken from a place with a large temperature difference from the environment to be measured, the product should be placed in the environment for 20 minutes before use.
6. The surrounding environment of the person to be measured must be stable, and cannot be measured in places with large airflow such as fans and air conditioner outlets.
7. Avoid using the thermometer in direct sunlight.
8. It is recommended to measure 3 times when measuring body temperature. The interval between each measurement is 3-5 seconds, subject to the most displayed set of data. There are certain differences in body temperature in different parts of normal people. The surface temperature is about 36.3-37.2 ℃. If you find abnormal body temperature, you should use a mercury thermometer to make an underarm measurement for final confirmation.
9. Shutdown: 30 seconds of no-operation automatic shutdown or long-press the "switch / measure" key for more than 3 seconds to shut down.
The temperature can not be displayed, and all are displayed after starting up (4 "8" shapes), where is the problem?
Answer: It may be caused by the low battery, you can try to replace the new battery.
What is the reason why "Lo" appears when some human body temperature is measured in the same environment?
Answer: 1) The measurement distance may be too far, please keep the measurement at a distance of 3-5cm; 2) When the person to be tested has hair covered on the forehead, sweat on the forehead, pasted antipyretic stickers, taken antipyretic drugs, forehead aimed at air conditioner "Lo" may appear after blowing or strong wind blowing on the surface. You need to rest for 5-10 minutes under a stable environment before measuring.
What is the reason for displaying "Err1" by pressing the "Measure" key after starting some products?
Answer: Because the product is used in an environment of 10-40ºC (different manufacturers may have differences), for example, when the ambient temperature during measurement is lower than 10ºC or higher than 40ºC, "Err1" maybe displayed.